[rrd-users] average of 95th through 80th percentiles, in a sense

Marius Rugan mariusrugan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 10:44:02 CEST 2008

It seems to me it's a 95 percentile (top 5% of the samples are excluded)
combined
with an 85 percentile out of the remaining 95.
IMO think should be computing out of the MAX samples from the rrd and
consolidate with an average (how this can be done ?)
I'm also interested in the topic so i'll watch out.
Nice topic.