[rrd-users] RRD not updating values with info from mrtg. file is updated with each run but with nulls.

Mersberger, Robert robert.mersberger at goldenliving.com
Thu Jun 19 17:01:50 CEST 2008

I am using version 3.1.999 but it is not seeing any values from mrtg and
there doing the update with nulls. I know that mrtg is getting
IfInOctets and IfOutOcets. seeing this with a network trace.
can anyone help me.  mrtg is 2.16.1.1.fc9    I have tried deleting the
rrd and letting mrtg recreate them but still do not get the info posted.
I do however see that the rrds are being updated with each run of Mrtg.
I observe this by doing ls -al /usr/local/rrd_data

Robert Mersberger
LAN Consultant, Information Technology
Phone 479-201-3442
Fax 479-478-3837
Email robert.mersberger at goldenliving.com
www.Goldenliving.com
Golden Living
1000 Fianna Way
Fort Smith, AR 72919

 <<Mersberger, Robert.vcf>>

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE:
This e-mail message and any attachment(s) (collectively, this 'Email') are intended
only for the confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient named above or an agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient named above, you have received this Email in error.
Please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this Email and any copies thereof.