[rrd-users] RRD not updating values with info from mrtg. file isupdated with each run but with nulls.

Mersberger, Robert robert.mersberger at goldenliving.com
Thu Jun 19 18:02:54 CEST 2008

 I am new to Fedora Unix and at this point don't understand what I need
to do to update this code.

Do I need to uninstall the current product and then install the new
version or do I just install the new versions and it will replace the
current version.

Thanks, Once I learn my way around I know it will be easier but right
now this is a new area that has been assigned to me.