[rrd-users] Aggregate/combine several RRDs

Jesper Skou Jensen jesper.skou.jensen at uni-c.dk
Fri Jun 20 09:19:04 CEST 2008

Simon Hobson wrote:
> Yes, and, try reading the list archive for the past couple of days in
> that order - I'm sure it's been asked earlier this week !

D'oh, my bad... I googled my a*s off, but never found anything that was
quite what I was looking for, but I never thought of checking the
archives directly.

Alex van den Bogaerdt wrote:
 >Generally speaking:
 >Don't try to create one rrd with the combined information. Instead
 >collect data from multiple sources into one graph.

Oh yea, of course. Much simpler.

Thank you for your answers guys, now I'll just have to whip up a little
script to go through the RRD's.

--

   Jesper S. Jensen
Basisnet og Sikkerhed