[rrd-users] Aggregate/combine several RRDs

Erik de Mare erik at oezie.org
Fri Jun 20 09:51:52 CEST 2008

<a06240803c4806dbecc64 at simon.thehobsons.co.uk>
<485B59E8.5070709 at uni-c.dk> <87lk101rkx.fsf at gigli.quasi.internal>

On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 09:41:18 +0200, "Raimund Berger"
<raimund.berger at gmail.com> wrote:
> Jesper Skou Jensen <jesper.skou.jensen at uni-c.dk> writes:
>
>> Thank you for your answers guys, now I'll just have to whip up a little
>> script to go through the RRD's.
>
> I'm not currently aware of rrdtool directly supporting this kind of
> intermediate RRDs, but would be interested to hear if somebody made
> an attempt on this and got it working.

I once did something like this. it takes all the rrdfiles from the dir and
graphs them in 1 PNG.(assuming that all the rrdfile have the same DS and
RRA.)

http://haas.oezie.org/~erik/allesbijelkaar.pl

example output: http://haas.oezie.org/~erik/total.png the numbers are all
the same because I copied the same file over and over again.

Mvg,
Erik