[rrd-users] rddtool clarification

Emily Chouinard cousin17 at msu.edu
Mon Jun 30 17:52:54 CEST 2008

There are some other weird things happening also if I try to left
justify everything with the /l command

'GPRINT:avgN:"Avg %6.2lf%%\l"', then it actually prints out /l and doesn't left justify. Is this screwy because I'm using python-rrdtool binding or am I missing something? Is there a way to just new line new line because 'COMMENT:/n' doesn't work it gives me a box character instead of a new line command,looks kind of like this []