[rrd-users] MAX values dependant on width of graph

Richard Burton richard at atomwide.com
Fri Mar 7 12:42:21 CET 2008

Hi Simon

Below are the variables I am using when creating the archive, so in
answer to your question I believe I am storing the RRA for MAX.

"RRA:AVERAGE:0.5:1:129600","RRA:AVERAGE:0.5:10:38880","RRA:AVERAGE:0.5:3
0:52560","RRA:MAX:0.5:1:129600","RRA:MAX:0.5:10:38880","RRA:MAX:0.5:30:5
2560"

and yes they are both using the same datasets.

Richard