[rrd-users] Beginner RRDTool question

Andy Riebs andy.riebs at hp.com
Sun Mar 9 21:58:12 CET 2008

Sam,

This question is raised at least once a week on the list; check the
archives (see the list at the bottom of mail to this list), and see also
the excellent rrdtool man pages.

The golden rule of RRD:  RRD will accurately report your data, but it
will never return exactly the numbers that you entered.

Once you can explain the golden rule, you'll find the people on this
list to be very helpful.

Regards,
/andy