[rrd-users] RRDTool+NfSen problem

Joe Loiacono jloiacon at csc.com
Mon Mar 10 18:36:47 CET 2008

Similar problem with FlowViewer using RRDs.pm, see:

http://ensight.eos.nasa.gov/FlowViewer/faq.html#16

Joe

Manuela Lima <manuela at cbpf.br>
Sent by: rrd-users-bounces at lists.oetiker.ch
03/10/2008 09:50 AM

RRDTool Forum <rrd-users at lists.oetiker.ch>
cc
NfSen Forum <nfsen-discuss at lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject
[rrd-users] RRDTool+NfSen problem

Hi guys,

I already tryed a bunch of things, but this error seems to follow me.
I installed the libs 'libart', 'freetype2' and everything seems to be
exactly the same. I did pass through rrtool installation process
without any trouble, but now in nfsen install it shows this error
message:

# ./install.pl etc/nfsen.conf
Can't locate loadable object for module RRDs in @INC (@INC contains:
/usr/local/rrdtool-1.2.23/lib/perl/5.6.1/sparc-linux/auto/RRD
./libexec ./installer-items /usr/lib/perl5/sparc-linux /usr/lib/perl5
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/sparc-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at
libexec/NfSenRRD.pm line 39
Compilation failed in require at libexec/NfSenRRD.pm line 39.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at libexec/NfSenRRD.pm line 39.
Compilation failed in require at libexec/NfSen.pm line 43.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at libexec/NfSen.pm line 43.
Compilation failed in require at ./install.pl line 44.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./install.pl line 44.

PLEASE, anyone!!!! Help me!!!

Thankss

Manuela Lima
Bolsista ITI - CAT/CBPF