[rrd-users] Nice smooth lines instead of 'chunky'

Drew Weaver drew.weaver at thenap.com
Mon Mar 31 20:34:35 CEST 2008

                I'm probably using poor terminology here but does anyone know how to use rrdtool in graph mode to create nice smooth looking graphs instead of the blocky chunky looking ones I'm currently getting, at the moment its basically just a line with hills and valleys in it. Is there a way to make it work more like MRTG? I'm using a gauge graph to plot an incoming and outgoing integer every 10 minutes.

Thanks,
-Drew