[rrd-users] rrd files not updating after upgrade to rc3/4

Martin Rheumer martinr at hotkey.net.au
Mon May 19 10:46:14 CEST 2008

Tobi,

Just wanted to report a fault Im not sure is my problem or the upgrade
yet. I have upgraded my rrdtool to rc4 and the mrtg to 2.16.2 to test
whether the front ends and tools I use work. Im currently using routers2
and some of my rrds are not being displayed. These could well be created
with old versions of rrdtool.

So in a mrtg cfg I have 5 graphs appearing and updating ok, but 3 that dont
if I delete one of the 3 and its created in the next mrtg run all is ok.
There is no snmp errors reaching any mibs etc as when I delete the file
all is perfect on the next run.

Please let me know what information I can send to help you or if I have
caused the problem please set me straight.

Thanks again
Martin