[rrd-users] rrdtool-1.2.23-1 dependencies

Andy Riebs andy.riebs at hp.com
Wed Nov 19 13:49:17 CET 2008

George,

> I am using the very first version of rrdtool

It's hard to guess what you mean by "the very first version of rrdtool,"
and in the absence of some additional information, the rest of the
question becomes impossible to answer.

> list for me the dependencies for the latest version

1. What operating system are you using? What version?
2. Are you asking about dependencies for building rrdtool from source
code? For installing it from Tobi's web site? For installing it from your
OS kit?

> ...provide with guide lines on how to install the whole system?

How to install the whole rrdtool system? Cacti (or some similar package
that uses rrdtool)? The OS?

Cheers
Andy