[rrd-users] RRDTool and MRTG

Kevin Wong KWong at PaceWildenstein.com
Wed Nov 19 22:02:18 CET 2008

Hi Everyone,
I've sent this same request to the MRTG group and no one has gotten back to me yet, so I'm re-trying again here.

I am looking for the RRDTool installer for Windows.  I found this site:  <http://www.gknw.net/mirror/rrdtool/> http://www.gknw.net/mirror/rrdtool/ and I'm having a hard time locating the correct installer.  Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Kevin

Kevin Wong | Manager of IT | Pace Wildenstein LLC | Phone: 212.421.3292 <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

P   Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?