[rrd-users] Combining two graphs of same datasource but from different archives to one

Helbig, Dirk (EXTERN: HUD) extern.dirk.helbig at volkswagen.de
Fri Nov 28 11:00:42 CET 2008

Hello,

I have a RRD-file with one datasource and two archives. The first
archive has the LAST values for the last hour.
The second one has the AVERAGE values for the last year.
Now I want to show both in one graph. If I have the LAST values then I
want to display them, otherwise the AVERAGE values should be displayed.

Currently I've tried something like this:

LTIME,NOW,3600,-,LT,d1a,d1l,IF

Where d1a are the AVERAGE values und d1l the LAST values.

I hope you can help me.

Thanks,
Dirk