[rrd-users] Autoscaling y-axis max and min to same absolute value

(private) HKS hks.private at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 19:07:34 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I'm new to rrdtools, but couldn't find an answer to this in the
documentation or the mailing list archives. Perhaps it's not possible,
but it seems like something that might have come up before.

I've got several traffic graphs that map inbound traffic to positive
y-values and outbound traffic to negative y-values. I want the y-axis
to continue autoscaling, but I would like the max and min values to
scale at the same rate. In other words, abs(min) should always equal
abs(max). Is this possible with rrdgraph?

Thanks for the help.

-HKS