[rrd-users] Autoscaling y-axis max and min to same absolute value

(private) HKS hks.private at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 21:11:07 CEST 2008

Thank you, that's taken me in the right direction. When I add
"LINE:<datasource>" to my graph definition, it doesn't actually change
anything. Increasing the width (LINE1:<datasource>) draws the graph
correctly with no visible line - but for each line I drew, a black box
appears in the legend section of the graph. Is it possible to draw a
line without a legend at all?

Thanks again for the help.

-HKS