[rrd-users] RRDs last statement

Joshua Keroes joshua at keroes.com
Tue Oct 14 22:33:05 CEST 2008

Something like this should do the trick:

my $verbose = 1;

my @rrd_args = (
  '--start' => '-10d',
  '--end' => 'now',
  etc,
);

print STDERR "Calling RRDs::graph(" . join(", ", @rrd_args) . ")" if
$verbose;

RRDs::graph(@rrd_args);
my $err = RRDs::error();
warn "RRDs::graph had problems: $err" if $err;

Since your web server will send errors to your error_log, then a simple