[rrd-users] Rrd Resize Generated a very Big File on MAX OS X (10.5)

Xiu Yan Zhang xyzhang at salesforce.com
Wed Oct 15 07:40:25 CEST 2008

Hi Tobi thanks for your reply.  I downloaded rrdtool with " port rrdtool ".

Questions -

- How to get rrdtool 1.3.4 ?

- How to compile ?

Pls point me where I should read .

Thanks

Jeffrey

On 10/14/08 10:34 PM, "Tobias Oetiker" <tobi at oetiker.ch> wrote:

Hi Jeffrey,

there are two things:

a) the latest stable release is 1.3.4 please try this

b) try compiling with --diable-mmap

cheers
tobi