[rrd-users] ASSIST: RRDtool producing blank graphs

Pavankumar Rallabhandi Pavankumar.Rallabandhi at mformation.com
Tue Oct 21 11:56:32 CEST 2008

Hi Simon,

Wel Simon Tobi found the Crytsal ball ;-) and he helped me out with the
hearbeat parameter that was causing my issue. I was getting the RRD
Files written but with NaN values.

Tobi suggested that I change the
minimal_heartbeat = 30
to  normally mrhb is set to 600

and things started working .

Thanks anyway for ur willingness to help .

Reg//
pavan