[rrd-users] Monitor Xen VPS network usage using rrdtool

Nuno Pereira nunopereira at interacesso.pt
Thu Oct 30 16:09:07 CET 2008

Well, it may dependo on the type of thing that you are monitoring.
That is another aproach, in fact, but if you have a counter that wraps very
often (maybe a few times a day), then you will have lots of gaps in your
graph, but with the COUNTER with max-limit aproach, then you would have no
problems with that (only if you have resets).

In resume, there are 2 options, and in the past this has been discussed a
few times.

--
Nuno Pereira