[rrd-users] rrdtool 1.3.2 segmentation fault on rrdgraph

René GARCIA rene at margar.fr
Thu Sep 11 11:19:28 CEST 2008

I've been using rrdtool 1.3.1 with no problem for a couple of monthes. I
want tu upgrade to 1.3.2 to avoid the data corruption bug and to take
advantage of speed improvements (I have a lot of graphs to generate every
5 minutes). I can compile 1.3.2 (and 1.3.2 svn snapshot) but I can't make
any rrdgraph call, without a segfault error. rrdupdate and rrdcreate work
fine.

I've upgraded to latests versions of cairo/pango/glib libraries but the
problem remains.

I'm using perl 5.6.1 to invoke RRDs module. I have a lot of dependancies
with this version of perl on other projects so I would like to keep it.

I'm still using rrdtool 1.3.1.
Is anyone having the same problem ?