[rrd-users] 5 second resolution definition.

Gerhardus.Geldenhuis at gta-travel.com Gerhardus.Geldenhuis at gta-travel.com
Fri Sep 19 13:15:05 CEST 2008

Hi
I am trying to define an RRA for my graph but I do not understand how to
define the "part" section of the RRA definition

5 minutes = 0.5
1 minute = 0.25

However I dont understand how this value is determined. I do not
understand how 5 minutes can be 0.5 and 1 minute be 0.25. I can't see
any relation so I dont know how to deduce anything further from it.
Googling has only turned up 5 and 1 minute examples so far.

If the answer is rtfm, please just tell me which man page and I will do
so.

Regards