[rrd-users] strange problem with rrd file**2nd email

Ceylan, Hasan Hasan.Ceylan at dowjones.com
Wed Apr 8 22:50:30 CEST 2009

Attached is a sample data from the rrd file that is having the problem.
We have rra's defined for 1 minute data for 30 minutes, then 5 minute
data for 6 months, 30 minute data for one year and 60 minute data for 5
years. We apply all our data sources to these rra's. As you can see from
the attached rrd file sample, 1 minute data is not being rolled over to
5 minute data. I see this problem only with two rrd files. Every other
file is ok. What is the problem? If it is corruption, how can a
corrupted rrd file be fixed?