[rrd-users] strange problem with rrd file**2nd email

Ceylan, Hasan Hasan.Ceylan at dowjones.com
Thu Apr 9 18:13:13 CEST 2009

Tobi:

Thank you so much for your help. Just so you know, I'll use the rrdtool
version 1.2.30 located in the package -
http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/pub/rrdtool-1.2.15-win32-perl58.zip

data\rrd2\rrdtool-1.2.30\Release\rrdtool.exe. Is that ok?

What are the main differences between 1.2.25 and 1.2.30?

Regards,

hasan