[rrd-users] graph-render-mode mono

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Fri Apr 17 11:53:16 CEST 2009

Hi Christophe,

hmmm

i just see that graph-render-mode is not mentioned in the online
help ... I have fixed that

but, I just tested it, and it works fine if you know that
it exists ...

could it be that you are not actually using 1.3 ?

also it may be that old versions of cairo do not handle mono
rendering ...

cheers
tobi