[rrd-users] rrdtool perl myqsl

Robert Hagens rhagens at envysion.com
Mon Apr 27 01:18:27 CEST 2009

I'm going through the same issues. You could write a tool to generate a
sql query, create an rdd, and then graph that. However, at that point,
you might also consider using a different graph program.

The beauty of RRD it its ability to store data in an efficient way. I am
switching over from storing data in mysql to storing in rrd files, and
then you sort of get the graphing for free!

Rob

Robert Hagens | Chief Technical Officer| Envysion, Inc.

950 Spruce Street | Louisville, CO 80027

303.590.2365 office | 303.590.2351 fax

rhagens at envysion.com | www.envysion.com | Visit our blog