[rrd-users] How to graph delta from last

Niobe ben.carbery at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 07:13:28 CEST 2009

My aim in multiplying by the polling interval was to UNDO the division derive
must do to convert the value to a per second rate. That is, I want to graph
'dx', not 'dx/dy'.

Say the file grew by 12MB to a total size of 500MB since the last poll, I
want to see the graph display 12M. My understanding is DERIVE would display
40 (12000/300) if the polling interval was 300. Is my understanding correct?