[rrd-users] y-axis and x-axis

A Darren Dunham ddunham at taos.com
Thu Aug 13 19:38:19 CEST 2009

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 02:59:50PM -0000, Yaw Owusu-Ansah wrote:
> Hi all,
> Am still learning ow to use rrd and how can I get my y-axis appear as
> percentages and my x-axis in time, day, week?

Not sure what you've tried and what problems you're having.

For the Y, I'd either record the data as percentages, or massage it that
way with RPN during the graph.  Then just constrain your graph to 0 and
100 as limits.

For the x axis, it's always a time line.  Can you give a little more
detail about what you want to appear and what is appearing instead?

--
Darren