[rrd-users] Segmentation faults

Lehner, Marc Marc.Lehner at usaa.com
Mon Feb 16 18:27:51 CET 2009

Thanks William.
I see plenty of segmentation issues mentioned when googleing the error message, but I can not determine the cause at this point.
Did anybody experience a similar issue in the past? How was the problem resolved? Could it be related to the combination of various packages installed on my system?

Many thanks.
Marc

Marc Lehner
Network Software Support