[rrd-users] RRDtool web Wizard

Yashodhan deshpande yashodhan at infineta.com
Fri Jul 17 09:35:35 CEST 2009

The tool is great !!!
One suggestion, while specifing the details of the RRA, it would be hrlpful,
if the steps / rows can be derieved from  the sentence displayed in the last
coloumn
Archive point is saved every 3sec, archive is kept for 1hour back

What I mean to say is it is much easier to fill in the values in the english
like sentence and not worry about the steps and rows