[rrd-users] rrdtool graph help

Yaw Owusu-Ansah Yaw.Owusu-Ansah at vodafone.com
Wed Jul 29 17:08:27 CEST 2009

Hi team,

Started using rrdtool and it's really nice.

But I have some problem and hope you help. Am monitoring the usage of
CPU on my linux box through snmp and getting the values, for example
UCD-SNMP-MIB::ssCpurawUser ie .1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.11.50.0  that for
system, nice and idle, into my rrd and using those values to plot my
graph. My problem is how can I convert those values am getting from snmp
which are huge figures into Percentage so I can read percentage values
from my graphs and not the huge values.

Thanks.

Yaw.