[rrd-users] formatting values in the legend of the graph

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Wed Jul 29 22:44:09 CEST 2009

[ Comments below, in line ]

On Wednesday 29 July 2009 at 4:23 pm, Brian Edwards penned
about "[rrd-users] formatting values in the legend of the graph"

> I am collecting load average from the uptime command.  That command
> reports values like "0.10".  In my graph from rrdtool the same value
> is printed as "100 m".  How do I configure rrdtool to print it as
> "0.10"?

Hi Brian,

I had a similar issue printing barometric pressure.  Reinhard did a
very nice job documenting the thread:

   [ http://docs.cacti.net/manual:087:8_rrdtool.06_alt_y_grid ]

btw, the above tested out on 1.2.23

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)