[rrd-users] Generate rrd graph in real time

Robert Hagens rhagens at envysion.com
Wed Jun 24 17:18:33 CEST 2009

Hi,
I couldn't get php-rrdtool to work, it seems that support has stopped
for it. I could be wrong. I do all my work in php, and fire up rrdtool
as a separate process, and pipe commands to/from it from php.

Rob

Robert Hagens | Chief Technical Officer| Envysion, Inc.

950 Spruce Street | Louisville, CO 80027

303.590.2365 office | 303.590.2351 fax

rhagens at envysion.com | www.envysion.com | Visit our blog