[rrd-users] wrong timezone in rrdtool graphs

Tobias Appel tappel at eso.org
Mon Jun 29 11:01:20 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have an 2 hour offset in my graphs and I don't know how to fix this.
My system got the correct timezone settings, if I run date it says:
Mon Jun 29 10:57:48 CEST 2009

I've checked that all users use this timezone. Now I run Nagios on this
machine and use pnp4nagios to graph Nagios' output. rrdtool is called by
a perl script from pnp4nagios I think and then it creates the graph.
I've set the apache and php timezone correctly as well but still my
graphs seems to be in UTC since it's 2h backwards.

I already googled for it, but I haven't found any solution since my
Timezone settings from my RHEL5 OS is already correct.

Do you guys have any suggestions what else I could try?

Thanks in advance,
Tobi