[rrd-users] error minimum one second step

tom__63 thomas.francois.63 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 15:00:38 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am using nagios + centreon in order to supervise the network of my
company.
Centreon uses RRDTOOL to create graphs.

So I have a process (centstorage) that read my data information into a mysql
base and should update the RRD base to generate the graphs.

The problem is that the base stay empty. In the log i found:

       1244120115 - ERROR while updating /var/lib/centreon/status/14.rrd at
$ -> 100 :     /var/lib/centreon/status/14.rrd: illegal attempt to update
using time 0 when last update time is 1243750264 (minimum one second step)

It appear that it try to update the RRD base using a time of "0". But I have
no idea where this problem come from.

Maybe someone here could help me ?