[rrd-users] rpn to convert NaN to 0

Mark Hedges mark at phix.me
Sat Mar 14 20:13:35 CET 2009

I think Alex is meaning this tutorial:

http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/tut/cdeftutorial.en.html

There are examples on that (around the middle of the page).

I'm not sure why you are now getting nothing graphed. I would only use
the IF/UN RPN statement on the value you know that could be NaN and
just customise it as you see fit.

I recently had to use this method to some across more than 100
different values, any of which could have been NaNs - produced a very
lengthy RPN expression.

--
Mark