[rrd-users] Negative graphs, absolute values

Caio Brentano caiobrentano at gmail.com
Wed May 6 20:59:57 CEST 2009

Hi all

I need some help.

I intend to plot charts with some DSs in "negative y-axis", such as network
traffic graphics where "IN" is plotted positive and "OUT" negative.

I did some using '-' operator in CDEF definition, but I got a problem. My
values under the graphic area are negatives, so when I got the MAX value in
the period, I got a wrong value. I need the absolute values.

Do you have any example for me? I should use INF and NEGINF, shoudn't I?

Thanks in advace.
--
Caio Brentano