[rrd-users] Trying to build rrdtool 1.4.1 on RedHat EL4

Ulf Zimmermann ulf at openlane.com
Tue Nov 3 03:50:30 CET 2009

Trying to build a rpm, because of rolling it out to a number of machines. I need to look at
collectd what it actually needs for rrdcached. Already running into another problem at manual
running configure, which checks glib2 by looking for glib_check_version, which wasn't introduced
until glib 2.6 and EL4 has only 2.4.x.

Would love to upgrade all to EL5, but as said before, it will take a long time and I am trying to
remove the need to write to local files.