[rrd-users] (no subject)

Crooks, David d.j.crooks at durham.ac.uk
Mon Nov 16 13:52:56 CET 2009

Hello,

I am trying to install Rrdtool 1.4.1 onto a Sun SPARC Solaris 10 server,
but the ./configure program is producing the following error:

IEEE Math Checks

checking for fpclassify... no

checking for fpclassify with <math.h>... no

checking for isinf... no

checking for isinf with <math.h>... no

checking whether isfinite is broken... yes

checking for finite... yes

checking if IEEE math works out of the box... no

checking if IEEE math works with the -ieee switch... no

checking if IEEE math works with the -qfloat=nofold switch... no

checking if IEEE math works with the -w -qflttrap=enable:zerodivide...
no

checking if IEEE math works with the -mieee switch... no

checking if IEEE math works with the -q float=rndsngl switch... no

checking if IEEE math works with the -OPT:IEEE_NaN_inf=ON switch... no

checking if IEEE math works with the -OPT:IEEE_comparisons=ON switch...
no

checking if IEEE math works with fpsetmask(0)... no

checking if IEEE math works with signal(SIGFPE,SIG_IGN)... no

configure: error:

Your Compiler does not do propper IEEE math ... Please find out how to

make IEEE math work with your compiler and let me know
(tobi at oetiker.ch).

Check config.log to see what went wrong ...

Any ideas?

I am using gcc v 4.4.6.

Regards

David C