[rrd-users] RRDGraph Timezone Offset (using PHP bindings)

Nicholas Harris nharris at streamguys.com
Tue Nov 24 06:40:34 CET 2009

Hello all,

I've seen similar questions to this, but never a definitive answer: is
it possible to offset the times shown on RRD graphs for a specific timezone?

Using the PHP bindings, I've built a site that allows users to manually
specify time ranges for display. I'd like them to also be able to select
custom timezones, as the RRD server is CST but the users are all over
the world.

Seems like setting the TZ environment var in Perl is only solution so
far... anyone seen or done anything like that within PHP?

--

*Nick Harris*
*Senior Technician*
nharris at streamguys.com