[rrd-users] make site-perl-install does... nothing?

Mon Nov 30 16:46:11 CET 2009

I've upgraded to 1.4.2 on Ubuntu and had to do a lot of clean-up for the old
version's RRDs.pm that was scattered about (my fault if memory serves).
Anyway, when I try to do a make site-perl-install it does... something, but
doesn't seem to put anything into any of the perl paths. Of course MRTG
breaks because I don't have the addlib line.

I've since added the addlib line but I really do not want to have to do that
going forward. is there any way I can get the perl RRD modules in the right
spots? Just copying RRDs.pm doesn't do the trick as it then errors looking
for other libraries.

TIA,

Eric Brander