[rrd-users] Can i get the <last_ds> value?

Jayashree jayashree.nayak09 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 12:03:14 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am interested in getting the counter value stored in <last_ds> in the rrd
file. Any rrd function which can help me?

The idea is, i dont have response from the router at a certain point and I
want to log a zero in my graph. So to achieve this, I am trying to get the
last counter value stored in <last_ds> in my rrd file.  If there is a better
way to handle this problem of updating my rrd file with a '0' when i dont
have response from the device, please let me know.

Thanks,
jayashree