[rrd-users] Modifying past rrd's

Kevin P. Foote kpfoote at iup.edu
Mon Oct 5 14:54:33 CEST 2009

Isn't this just a rrdtool graph command issue.. ??
Just change the way the rrdtool graph command is called ...

rrdtool graph --vertical-label 'bla'  ...

If you need to change the DS name then you can do that quite easily with the
CPAN perl mod..  RRD::Simple (im sure theres others as well)

------
thanks
  kevin.foote