[rrd-users] Modifying past rrd's

Kevin P. Foote kpfoote at iup.edu
Mon Oct 5 19:57:03 CEST 2009

The time frame (window) of the graph output relates to your
--start and --end params... I think this is what you are referring to.

rrdtool graph --start=end-1week --end=now ...blabla...

rrdtool graph --start=end-1year --end=now ...blabla...

The info is really all found here ..
http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/doc/rrdgraph.en.html

------
thanks