[rrd-users] convert rrd into new rrd with different RRAs

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Thu Oct 8 09:51:02 CEST 2009

Hi Stefan,

there is no such program to that does this as fahr as I can tell
... the simples way to achieve this is to write an app that pulls
the data from the original rrd, sorting the updates by time picking
the higest resolution available for each instant and then feeding
it back to a newly setup rrd ... it will get trickier if you want
to support MAX RRAs as well, but you get the idea ?

cheers
tobi