[rrd-users] how to resize RRD to contain more DS

Kevin P. Foote kpfoote at iup.edu
Wed Oct 14 21:43:28 CEST 2009

You can add additional DS to an existing rrd file.. example: you can do
this with RRD::Simple

http://search.cpan.org/~nicolaw/RRD-Simple/lib/RRD/Simple.pm#add_source

If you want to grow a specific rra within the rrd use rrdresize example:
growing the rows from 600 to 700 (this grows the stuff you are keeping
around)

------
thanks
  kevin.foote