[rrd-users] creating a rrd database with specific RRAs

grewskee mmcgrew at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 21:45:04 CEST 2010

Simon,

Firstly, thank you so much for responding so quickly.

I apologize, it's actually a 5 minute resolution I am looking for.  It
sounds like storing data for exactly 3 days would not be the best
thing to do for the reasons that you described.  Probably keeping a
weeks worth of data, and then just simply graphing for the last 3 days
would be the best bet I assume.

So, essentially what I want is:

* Last hour (5 minute average)
* Last day (5 minute average)
* Last week (30 minute average)

Again, I'd like to have the ability to determine the MIN/MAX values as
well.  Can you assist me with the formula in this particular case?

Thanks again for all of your help, it's greatly appreciated on my end.