[rrd-users] How to change graph colour as Temperature increases

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Wed Aug 11 20:30:19 CEST 2010

[ Comments below, in line ]

On Wednesday 11 August 2010 at 11:49 am, Pablo Sanchez penned
about "Re: [rrd-users] How to change graph colour as Temperature increases"

> [ Comments below, in line ]
>
> On Wednesday 11 August 2010 at 11:43 am, Matt.Garrett at shell.com penned
> about "[rrd-users] How to change graph colour as Temperature increases"
>
> > Folks
> >
> > I am monitoring some Temperature props.
> >
> > At the moment graph looks nice with multi AREA stack but what I
> > would really like is to see the graphs change color
>
> Hi Matt,
>
> I do something similar with wind direction.  Depending on the
> direction, I use a different color.

Howdy,

I was asked by someone (Dave) if I'd publish my wind direction
graphs.  Sure!  Unfortunately there's an issue [1] but you'll get the
general idea:

   [ http://weather.hillsandlakes.com/wxgraphs-wind.php ]