[rrd-users] Streaming Events into RRD

Shriram Seshadri shriram_26 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Dec 14 14:39:35 CET 2010

Hi,
RRD looks like a great tool! The documentation is great, and the
toolset appears to be very powerful. I have
a couple of questions:1. Inserting data into rrd is possible. Is there a way to stream the events in to rrd ? 2. I have some 1000-1500 datasources. I need to accumulate values from all these datasources and do some calculations (like average) on the data collected and then insert only one data into the archieve.Is this possible ? currently in rrd for each datasource one entry goes into the archieve.
Regards,Sriraman