[rrd-users] (right) alignement in 1.4.2

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Sun Feb 7 19:58:14 CET 2010

Jan 27 Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:

> Hi
>
> 2010/1/26 Tobias Oetiker <tobi at oetiker.ch>:
> > this is already done you can add a second axis ... you have to take
> > care of the scaling yourself using CDEF, but that is not much of a
> > problem ... check out the docs ...
> >
> > see http://manuel.oetiker.ch/reslog/
>
> Interesting graph ; what system is it ; and how do you read the graph
> (I don't read German, so reading the legend is even more confusing :)
> )?

it's a solar hot water and photovolatic power installation at
our house.

The lines show various temparatures, green is the temparature of
the hot water collector on the roof, red is the temperature at the
top of the boiler and blue at the bottom (we have a two
chamber system).

the ticks at the top show if the system if feeding the top (red) or
the bottom part of the boiler.

the light green area if the power generated by the hotwater
collectors and the yellow area if the output of the photovolatic
system.

cheers
tobi